4 BHK + S R + Study + Terrace Pent House 4300 Sq. Ft. for sale at Raheja Navodaya verified_user


place Sector 92 , Pataudi Road , Gurgaon

Saleable Area

zoom_out_map 4300 Sq. Ft.


On Request



Possession Date

Quarter 4, 2015

Total Floor

Assured Return

Bank Approved



Under Construction

Raheja Navodaya is a residential project located in Sectors 92 and 95, in Gurgaon, extremely close to both, the Pataudi road as well as National Highway 8. Raheja Navodaya has been specifically designed to cater to the housing needs of the IMT Manesar executives along with others in the peripheral Gurgaon SEZ sector. Spread over a total area of 17 acres in Gurgaon, Raheja Navodaya offers 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK apartments ranging in size from 1,100 square feet to 3,100 square feet along with upper and lower level penthouses ranging in size from 3,215 square feet to 4,300 square feet.

Project USP

  • 20% of the total area will be covered while the remaining 80% will be turned into landscaped greens
  • Exclusive clubhouse with a fully equipped gymnasium
  • Exclusive commercial center within the complex
  • Tennis courts, badminton courts and swimming pools for sports enthusiasts
  • Primary schools and medical facilities within the complex
  • Food court and restaurants providing a wide range of cuisines 

Indoor Amenities
24X7 Power Back up
Air Conditioning
Servant Quarters
Vaastu Compliant
Outdoor Amenities
24X7 Security
Badminton Court
Broadband Connectivity
Club House
Covered Parking
Joggers Track
Kids Play Area
Lawn Tennis Court
Maintenance Staff
Medical Facilities
Multi Purpose Court
Open Parking
Rain Water Harvesting
Recreation Facilities
Service Elevator
Shopping Arcade
Swimming Pool
Visitor Parking
Waste Disposal
Water Storage

Floor Plan

Raheja Navodaya Floor Plan

Project Walkthrough

Raheja Navodaya Updates

About Project

Raheja Navodaya Project Deails

Raheja Navodaya verified_user


place Sector 92 , Pataudi Road , Gurgaon

zoom_out_map 1100 - 4300 Sq. Ft.

62 Lacs - 2.45 Cr

Quarter 4, 2015
1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK, 4 BHK
near_me Contact

Request a Call Back

near_me Get Expert Advice Now