Q

Which are No EMI Till Possession projects in Chennai?

08 Feb 18 233
Which are No EMI Till Possession projects in Chennai?

1 Answers

A

Elvin

27 Apr 2020 06:08 PM

There are very few builders who do this scheme. SBI bank has a scheme like this where you can just pay 10% & book the flat and pay the rest 90% after lock down.In this case SBI will pay the Stage by stage payment to the builders & will collect it from the buyer after possession. So you will be paying 90% actual amount + the overal interest for that. This dosent make any change.It stays the same as builders paying schedule

Helpful? 0 0
Ask a Question

Request a Call Back

 
   
   
Privacy
Best Deal
Loan Support
Experienced Real Estate Manager is Available!

Recent Questions