Mar 2020
25

20:80 payment plan at Total Environment Pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody in Bangalore

34

Book a villa at Pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody and enjoy your complimentary stay at our neighbouring flagship project, Windmills of Your Mind

Project Highlights:

  • Book Now. Live Now. Pay Later
  •  Payment Plan + Complimentary Stay
  • No Home Loan Requireril 
  • Pay only 20% within 3 months and the remaining 80% on possession 
  • INR 6.36 Cr onwards 
  • Possession starts December 2021 Complimentary maintenance for 3 years 
  • GST Extra
  • Work in progress 

 Project Amenities:

  • Lakeside Boardwalk 
  • Library Cafe
  • Heated Swimming Pool
  • Toddler's pool 
  • Golf Simulator 
  • Squash Courts, Billiards & Table Tennis 
  • Gymnasium 

 Project Location Advantage :

  • Adjacent to the upcoming Metro stations 
  • Located on ITPL Main Road
  • 5-minute drive to Schools, Malls, Hotels and Hospitals
  • Quick access to ITPB and other Tech Parks 

Project RERA No:

  • Phase 1- PRM/KA/RERA/1251/446/PR/171014/000433
  • Phase 2- PRM/KA/RERA/1251/446/PR/190102/002271

Updated: 25 Mar 2020

About Project

project image Residential

2713-5668 Sq.Ft

2.45 Cr

-  

5.10 Cr

Possession
Quarter 4 2020
3 BHK , 4 BHK

Share with Google Contacts

Request a Call Back

 
   
   

Free Site Visit

Best Deal

Loan Support
Experienced Real Estate Manager is Available!