Century Sports Village is sports-themed plotted development located in Devanahalli near KIAL, that is dedicated to fitness and a healthy lifestyle. With a stunning villa amidst lush greenery and well equipped with all the ultra-luxurious amenities, you have numerous ways to stay fit and healthy. Living in Century Sports Village feels like a lifetime holiday.
Century Sports Village (CSV) is exclusively developed to suit an active lifestyle of all age groups. To all the fitness enthusiasts, CSV is the new destination while all aspiring fitness fans can begin right at CSV, where world-class amenities beckon you to have fun while you get fitter by the day.
Ivc Road (Devanahalli)
- 10 minutes drive to Bengaluru International Airport
- Located at the intersection of IVC Road and Bellary Road (Nh7)
- Effortless travel to Hebbal, Yelahanka through 8 Lane wide roads
Developments In The Vicinity
- A Multibillion-Dollar Devanahalli Business Park initiated by State Government coming up on nearly 413 acres next to the airport which will include: IT & ITes parks/SEZs, three multi-specialty hospitals, a financial district, an aviation academy and Bengaluru International Convention Centre (BICC).
- Upcoming 12,000-acre BIAL IT Investment Region (ITIR) and is expected to be the largest IT region in India housing big shots like StarragHeckert, Wipro, Shell, Tata Elxi, IFCI and TCS which would create nearly 4 million jobs.
- Manipal group is setting up a 200 Acre University campus
- SAP is establishing a large new campus near to International Airport and Shell.
- Thanisandra Road has been broadened in stretches. A part of the Cargo Road has been completed. An alternative route to the airport, once it is completely connected, it will make the drive quick and easy towards Devanahalli.
- There is an excellent public transport facility available with the connectivity to major parts of the city. Upcoming commercial infrastructure includes - proposed 72 km Metro Rail (Phase 2), mega projects such as KIADB Park, IT investment region, Devanahalli Business Park, Bagalur KIADB IT SEZ, Bagalur Finance City, Hardware Park & SHELL Park.
- Social Infrastructure nearby: Popular hospitals and Malls like Columbia Asia Hospital and Phoenix Market City Mall. Upcoming Hotel projects include Oberoi at Bangalore International Airport and Taj Airport Hotel and Holiday Inn at Devanahalli. The average commuters to Bengaluru international Airport per day (1 Lakh) and Airt traffic (700 flights) will be increased up to 60% when the new terminal is established. This results in the development in a larger scale in Devanahalli area to have all the facilities nearby.
- Aerotropolis-Airport City: After marking its space in information technology and biotechnology, Karnataka has placed its bets on aerospace and expects to attract industries which create 4,000 to 5,000 jobs in the highly skilled area. Aerotropolis is a word that is created out of two words airport and metropolis. Like SEZ, PCPIR or Chemical Hub, it is another new term that we must familiarize ourselves with in order to understand the neoliberal onslaught on the masses. In short, it is an airport township comprising of hotels, multi-story residential high-rises.
- 950-acre Bangalore Aerospace Park including 250-acre special economic zone (SEZ) with Boeing, Airbus, and Bombardier will be creating nearly 2.5 Lakh jobs.
- Real Estate is appreciating as we have considerable progress in projects like Embassy Springs - an integrated planned city, Prestige Tech Cloud, Godrej Serene - 100-acres of Plotted Development along with Township and Tata Housing with Township.