Windsor Shelters has been creating strong foundations for almost 2 decades, have experience, conceiving, developing, constructing and managing varied projects. At Windsor Shelters, we have consistently kept ourselves abreast of the times. Being proactive to changing scenarios and perceptions has helped us create a loyal customer base in our residential and commercial projects.
Windsor Shelters such strong teamwork, dedication and sheer hard work have ensured that we have won a major industry award every year since the day we started. For us,this is just the beginning.
The philosophy is to nurture the human and material resources to accomplish lasting creations, in the least turnaround time, utilizing the best methods, materials and modern equipment. Windsor shelters lives up to the maxim: Enduring Relationship with vendors, suppliers, contractors, architects, interior designers, bankers, financial institutions and private equity partners, and above all their Customers!
Vision Statement: Windsor Shelters envisions a society where all families live a life of respect in homes they can call and claim their own.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to earn and maintain a position and name of respect in the industry and the society as a company distinguished by its commitment to achieving its core purpose without compromising on its core values.
- Provide quality homes at reasonable price.
- Windsor Shelters is guided and motivated by this core purpose or objective, which it strives to achieve through allocation of all its resources and might.
- Windsor Shelters is recognised and reputed for its core values. They may well be considered as the character of the organization; the values that guide our behavior towards the individual and the society.
- Respect for our employees, clients, suppliers, labourers and associates.
- Provide complete satisfaction to our clients through uncompromising quality in works, distinguished service and creating full value for money.
- Our commitments are sacrosanct. We respect and keep them at all costs.
- Work for the betterment of the society through judicious allocation and sharing of our resources.
- Organization Structure
- Partners / Top Management profile